The Spoke’n Revolutions cycling program provides an educational and cultural experience that prevents summer learning loss and promotes the healthy lifestyle of cycling. Our cycling program works with youth throughout the school year to give them the tools, fitness, and knowledge to complete a two-week, 700-mile summer cycling tour. A tour based on culturally significant and historic routes.
Moving into our 7th season, youth have cycled over 6,300 miles. Miles that have included routes such as the Underground Railroad, the Lewis and Clark Trail, the Mississippi River Valley Trail and cycling from Atlanta, GA to Washington, DC linking the Dr. King Historic Site with the Dr. King Memorial – affectionately called King2King, the Gullah Geechee Cultural Heritage Corridor and most recently, the Cherokee Trail of Tears.
We’re the youth development org offering fun, challenging, and unique history-based experiences. All on a bike. Thank you for supporting us.
Your donation allows youth to continue having bike adventures that increase their confidence in themselves, develop their leadership skills, and provide opportunities for self-discovery.
Every dollar you give goes to support a youth.
In fact, a
- $25 gift will feed a teen on tour for a whole day
- $50 gift of course, goes twice as far as that or pays for a hotel stay on their rest day
- $100 gift can do all the above and also pay for bike readiness and repair costs
- $??? create your own magic and forever make a difference in a kid’s life
Don’t want to Give online? Select Mail a Check on the donation form.
- WISH LIST We use your garage stuffers!! Check to see if you have something we could use.